ADVERTISE TO US

Like US On Facebook

Jake Cuenca: Arci Muñoz.not reason of breakup with American gf


ACTOR Jake Cuenca has denied that Arci Muñoz., his screen partner inside the currently concluded television series, “Pasion de Amor,” became the purpose of his breakup together with his American girlfriend, Sarah Grace Kelly.


The 28-year-antique actor stated the reality that he had numerous kissing scenes with Arci “by no means have become an issue along with her (Sarah Grace).”

“sure, we discussed it (kissing scenes), but she turned into in no way jealous of Arci. They even met every other,” he recalled. “[However], she did admit to feeling uncomfortable, seeing her boyfriend kissing a person on tv.”


He cited “unresolved conflicts” in their lengthy-distance courting as the purpose Sarah Grace decided to call it quits. The 20-yr-vintage fashion model is based totally within the united states.

“This dating affected me otherwise,” Jake confessed at a recent luncheon organized by the apparel emblem Guitar, which he endorses. “compared to my previous breakups—[when] i used to be satisfied to be single once more and to in the end go out and party—this time, I just need to stay domestic and be on my own. I just don’t see myself in every other courting right now. I need to rest first.”

Cuenca said what made his courting with Sarah Grace unique was that “in the beginning, she didn’t know i used to be an actor. She made an attempt to simply know me.”

but their courting didn’t paintings due to the fact “I guess the timing turned into now not proper,” Jake stated.

He continued: “I guess it’s difficult to apprehend an actor’s annoying schedule, and the fact that he doesn’t have any control over it.

“As someone who got here from a small city inside the States, she become also probably greatly surprised by using the whole thing. The sort of life-style I live was overwhelming for her.”

The actor introduced: “I nevertheless should study from this enjoy, something that I can be able to practice to the next relationship. That’s honestly what’s sad about breakups, you don’t get to apply what you’ve found out to the man or woman you simply love.”

“i hope in the future we are able to meet halfway and keep what we had,” he stated. “For now, we just need to do what’s high-quality for every other.”

The actor said he didn’t have the heart to ask Sarah Grace to stay with him inside the Philippines because she remains younger “and also has desires of her own. She favored me due to the fact i was able to expose her that she will ultimately gain her goals, that she best has to accept as true with in herself. I couldn’t ask her to just live with me, because she additionally has a own family to attend to.”

inside the starting, the ABS-CBN megastar stated he had was hoping to balance work and flying to the States to be along with his female friend. “but there were situations I couldn’t manipulate, just like the airing of ‘Pasion’ getting extended several times. My plans were given not on time, and the troubles that might had been without problems resolved had we been collectively here weren’t resolved.”

Finish


Jake Cuenca: Arci Muñoz.not reason of breakup with American gf Jake Cuenca: Arci Muñoz.not reason of breakup with American gf Reviewed by Unknown on 9:26:00 PM Rating: 5

No comments :

Bottom Ad Slot (728x90)